A small selection of submitted papers have been promoted to ‘keynote’ status. The presenters will have 30 minutes, including questions. The papers are:
- Pierre Hallé, Steven Le Moan and Claude Cariou, “Towards a Completely Blind Classifier for Hyperspectral Images”.
- Joe Chen and Rick Kirian, “Simultaneous retrieval of coherently illuminated defocused objects”.
- Tim Molteno, Maximilian Scheel and Colin Fox, “Continuous Calibration of the Transient Array Radio Telescope using Satellites”.
- Steven Mills, Hamza Bennani, Richard Walter and Karen Greig, “Photogrammetric Debitage Analysis: Measuring Māori Toolmaking Evidence”.
- Noor Haitham Saleem, Hsiang-Jen Chien and Reinhard Klette, “Stixel Optimization: Representing Challenging On-Road Scenes”.